Leaving next week for our trip to Europe. Last time I was in that part of the world was during my final year in Moscow. That’s like four years ago. Yeah. Been a while. First time for Naurah on a long trip long flight like this. Not sure how it’s going to be, but it surely will be fun.
However, this trip is more for business purposes rather than pleasure. What to do right? Economy is not that great. No longer have the pleasure to travel for the sake of taking a holiday. Good enough that we manage to travel while working.
Here’s my itinerary:
- 21 Sept – Leaving KUL with Etihad. Stop over in Singapore before heading to Abu Dhabi in the all new 787-9 Dreamliner. Then Abu Dhabi – Milan
- 22 Sept – Arrive in Milan morning. Check in and have to go to some event for business. Not sure if we’re able to make it due to the jetlag.
- 24 Sept – Head to Budapest. Short trip plus and business stuff.
- 26 Sept – Back to Milan. Prepare for Florence.
- 27 Sept – Head to Florence. Will be a while here. Visit Cinque Terre in between.
- 4 Oct – Head to Nice from Florence. Short visit and business again.
- 8 Oct – Leave Nice and back to Milan.
- 10 Oct – Leave Milan.
- 11 Oct – Arrive in Kuala Lumpur.
Budapest was initially not in our plan but had to be added during last minute. We initially intended to spend some time at Lago di Como (Lake Como). Guess this will be on our next trip then.